Social Media Showcase
Submit Your Case Study for the 2017 Social Media Showcase
Social Media Club of Dallas’s seventh annual Social Media Showcase will take place on September 21, 2017. This event will feature social media case studies from Dallas-based agencies, businesses, and brands. Specifically, the presentations will explore how companies are implementing social media campaigns and the results they are achieving.
The Social Media Showcase will feature 10-minute presentations in a fixed-slide format to facilitate comparison. Once the presentations are complete, we will allow two minutes for questions for each speaker.
Who Should Attend
This event is ideal for anyone who wants to understand how social media can benefit a business or organization. More importantly, the Showcase will provide real-world insights for those in an agency or corporate marketing role, in order improve knowledge of what works in social media and how to apply best practices in the Dallas market. Each case study will provide insights and lessons learned that apply to marketers at varying experience levels. Apply Now To Share Your Case Study
To ensure the Social Media Showcase is as balanced and transparent as possible all submissions will be judged on the following criteria:
- Objectives, Strategy, and Results: What are you trying to accomplish? What was the plan you implemented? What its impact to the business? While it’s important to include success indicators like web traffic, fans, follower growth and other basic metrics, we also want to see how your campaign contributed to the bottom line, such as an increase in revenue or cost reduction.
- Creativity: Did you leverage technology in a specially unique and creative way?
- Integration: How did your campaign integrate with and complement your organization’s overall marketing campaigns or approach?
- Timing: Your campaign must have been started and completed within the last 12 months.
- Completeness: Does your submission paint a complete picture of the campaign and include examples or supporting materials that clearly communicate the planning, execution, and impact of the campaign?
- Best Practices/Insights Provided: Does your entry include tips or best practices the campaign applied? Can the applicant provide insights for the audience to help them plan and execute social media campaigns for their company or organization?
Timeline for Applicants
- Thursday, June 22, 2017 – Applications Open
- Monday, August 21, 2017 – Midnight CT – Deadline to Apply
- Thursday, September 21, 2017 – Date of Event
Slide Format for Presentations
Once presenters have been selected, speakers will be emailed a fixed PowerPoint slide format to prepare for the event. Speakers will not be permitted to create their own decks from scratch. Presenters are required to submit their final slides by Monday, September 18, 2017. If any changes are needed, the presenter will be contacted directly. You will be allowed six slides for your presentation, including:
- Business Problem – What was the client challenge you were trying to solve?
- Solution the Campaign Proposed – Strategy planned and highlight the strategy your campaign implemented.
- Screenshots – Images showcasing engagement or look and feel of the campaign you implemented.
- Wildcard Slide – Include any additional information such as tools used, tips and best practices or screen captures of campaign implementation.
- Results – Please include results your campaign generated, such as:
- Database growth
- Key Learnings and Takeaways – Share the tips, best practices, key learnings and takeaways the audience can learn from your campaign.
If you know of a company that is looking to promote their company to and engages with social media influencers in the Dallas area, please have them visit our Sponsorship page. For questions related to the Social Media Showcase, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. Apply Now To Share Your Case Study