- This event has passed.
Brian Fanzo: How To Stand Out Through Regular Content
January 17 @ 6:00 pm - 9:00 pm
Join us to learn how to stand out from the noise by providing reliability and episodic content from Brian Fanzo.
In a world of short attention spans and immediate gratification, it’s important to learn how to stand out as an individual and a brand. Join us as Brian Fanzo inspires, motivates and educates businesses on how to leverage emerging technologies and digital marketing to stand out from the noise and reach the millennial and generation z consumers.
Brian has a diverse background working for the Department of Defense in cyber security, then as a technology evangelist at a booming cloud computing startup and is currently the founder of iSocialFanz which has helped launch digital and influencer strategies with the world’s most iconic brands like Dell EMC, Adobe, IBM, UFC, Applebees and SAP. In this workshop, you’ll learn how to stand among the noise, develop and create real-time content for each social media platform that is relevant and relatable.
What to expect:
1. How to standout from the noise in a world with short attention spans
2. Document vs Create: Understanding the importance of real-time content and production content
3. Relatability is the future of marketing, here you will learn how to be more relatable and personal on social media.
Join us for Brian Fanzo January 17th!
- 6:00PM Check-In, networking and refreshments (Admission includes food and a drink ticket.)
- 7:00PM Social Media Dallas monthly meeting with Brian Fanzo
- 8:15PM Post-event networking