- This event has passed.
8th Annual Social Media Showcase
October 18 @ 6:00 pm - 9:00 pm
Join us for what promises to be a very interesting presentation from Dallas-area businesses on their successful social media case studies.
Learn what works, what doesn’t and how you can apply their lessons learned to your organization. Presenters will share their secrets, enlightened insights and success measurements. You’re guaranteed to learn something as a takeaway that you’ll be able to directly apply to your business.
- Ali Mirza from iSocialYou
- Case Study Topic: Using Social Media to attract talent for Publishing Concepts (PCI)
- Chris Yates from Huddle Productions
- Case Study Topic: Video Marketing, Large Scale Social Media Engagement for Gordos Cheese Dips
- Amber Rose from TruePoint Communications
- Case Study Topic: LOVELOUD Powered by AT&T – Festival Activation and Twitter Live Stream Event
- Brian Bethel from White Pants Agency
- Case Study Topic: Online market share Growth for Misook
- Tim Miller from Visual Edge
- Case Study Topic: Using a chatbot to increase the number of leads for the client
- Cameron Gawley from Buzzshift
- Case Study Topic: Using social media advertising to drive in-store sales for Mooala
- Stephanie Weeks from Visit Plano and Daniel Horsch from Visit Dallas
- Case Study Topic: Influencer marketing to promote Visit Plano, Visit Dallas, & Visit Frisco
- 6:00PM Check-In, networking and refreshments (Admission includes food and a drink ticket.)
- 7:00PM Social Media Dallas monthly meeting and Social Media Showcase
- 8:15PM Post-event networking