Association of Marketing and Communication Professionals in the Dallas Design District is seeking someone to coordinate digital marketing and social media activities for several industry related creative competitions. The position requires knowledge of Hootsuite and Google Analytics to manage all daily Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram content and interaction, as well as advertising on those platforms.
Basic understanding of WordPress and Photoshop is a plus as this position will work with developers and graphic designers to synchronize websites, social platforms and data. We are looking for a self-starter who can grow our digital and social programs into a cohesive in-house operation. About 10% of the position will be to support the administration of online creative competitions by assisting with the processing of entries and awards.
AMCP is a small, flexible business with no travel, no nights and no weekends. We offer a competitive salary plus bonus opportunities, and retirement benefits.
The digital marketing and social media coordinator job offers an opportunity to grow into other roles within the organization. This position reports to the executive director of the organization.
We are looking for someone to:
• Design and develop digital and social media campaigns
• Implement digital advertising, organic and paid search
• Analyze and report engagement metrics
• Develop content marketing that could include some limited blog writing and video editing
You will be suited for this position if you have:
• A four-year degree from an accredited college or university with emphasis on digital communications, marketing, public relations, or related field
• 3+ years of digital and social media experience
• Familiarity with Google Analytics, Hootsuite, Excel and Photoshop.
Please send your resume to email@example.com. Please attach a current resume and a cover letter which includes your salary requirement.