Spectra is looking for a dynamic, digital marketing professional to support and drive Fair Park’s objectives through digital marketing, digital communication (newsletters), social media engagement, digital storytelling, and brand management for external and internal audiences.
Located just two miles east of Downtown Dallas, Fair Park is the largest historical landmark in Texas and boasts one of the nation’s largest collections of 1930s art and architecture. The 277-acre campus is home to the State Fair of Texas, museums, The Cotton Bowl, an outdoor amphitheater, Music Hall at Fair Park (Broadway shows, ballet, opera), and over one thousand events each year.
The Digital Media Coordinator will be responsible for the creating and implementing a cohesive digital marketing vision for Fair Park, including, but not limited to, digital marketing, social media, website management, content creation, and database collection and communication.
Spectra, an industry leader in sports, entertainment and venue management, is dedicated to recruiting and developing individuals with the skills, experience, desire, and values to contribute to the continued growth and success of our organization. Together, with our 250+ sports & entertainment venue partners, we transform events into experiences! These experiences create excitement, turn heads, and make memories. Come join us!
- Bachelor’s or graduate degree in Digital Media, Communications, Marketing, or related field
- Experience in digital marketing, email marketing, website management, and social networking
- Previous experience with marketing automation platforms, content management systems and ticketing systems is strongly preferred
- Proficiency with full Adobe Creative Suite, including but not limited to Adobe Illustrator, Adobe Photoshop, and Adobe Premiere Pro
- Knowledge of website analytics tools (e.g. Google Analytics)
- Excellent technology and communication skills
- Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking
- Professional demeanor and energetic personality
- Ability to travel and work nights, weekends and select holidays, in addition to traditional business hours, is required
- 1 to 3 years of related experience
- Knowledge of photography and video editing is preferred
- Create, implement, and maintain Fair Park’s social media presence
- Operate Fair Park and Fair Park First website content management system to update and maintain the website
- Create all marketing communications sent to the Fair Park email databases (newsletters, marketing emails, and other emails as assigned)
- Create digital graphics and assets needed across all digital channels (emails, web, and online advertising) to drive engagement
- Development, implementation, and rollout of new digital media technologies such as mobile applications, social media platforms, etc.
- Stay current with best practices and emerging offerings across all consumer brands
- Assist with management and oversight of the Fair Park Internship Program
- Compile and review analytics and revenue generated from all digital platforms and produce regular reports for department and key stakeholders that show usage, performance, and success of digital initiatives
- Collaborate with marketing and public relations staff, as well as other internal teams and departments, to optimize user experience and develop venue digital media content
- Collaborate with outside agencies and vendors, including ticketing companies and website development companies, to enhance the digital experience
- Creates day of show content for events, requiring some early morning, night and weekend hours
- Other duties as assigned by supervisor
Apply for this position here: https://careers-comcastspectacor.icims.com/jobs/4400/digital-media-coordinator—fair-park/job?mode=view