Reporting directly to the Sr. Director of Consumer Marketing, the new Social Media Manager will develop Haggar’s overall Social Strategy, designed to increase brand awareness, and shape brand perception, reputation and preference, by reaching current and potential Haggar consumers. They will work closely with Haggar’s Brand, Research, Digital, Merchandising, and Customer Service teams to optimize and drive the integration of all Social Media tactics and channels in order to create awareness, consideration, trial and demand for Haggar.
Job responsibilities include:
- Set the Social Strategy– One of the primary responsibilities for the Social Media Manager is to develop a comprehensive Social strategy designed to drive awareness and consideration for the Haggar Clothing Co. Brand. They’ll achieve this by working closely with Marketing leadership, to target the right prospects with a consistent, integrated message, distributing those messages with a wide range of Social tools, through multiple Social channels. The Social Media Manager will implement the overall Social Media operational strategy, effectively leveraging internal, 3rd party, guest feedback and experience, while ensuring that all Social Media efforts are aligned with the broader Marketing strategy, and optimizing periodically based on insights and analytics.
- Drive Social Engagement– Lead all Social Media efforts for Haggar, with the core objective of shaping and managing brand reputation and driving traffic—directly or indirectly—to Haggar.com and contest landing pages. The goal is to reach highly targeted individuals and communities, and encourage interactions, endorsements and other transactions with Haggar.
- Implement Social Tools– As a critical first step, the Social Media Manager will be responsible for identifying necessary social media tools and creating a business case for implementation. Once approved, the Social Media Manager will oversee the specific Social tactical plans, and determine the right messaging, offers, promotions, etc., to share across the most relevant, impactful channels and tools.
- Generate Breakthrough Content– Working very closely with Brand, Research, Digital, Merchandising, Customer Care teams, and external agency partners, help generate—and distribute—breakthrough content that is aligned with, and supportive of, Haggar’s Brand story. Beyond basic messaging and visuals shared through Twitter, FB, Instagram, and Pinterest, this includes editorial content for bloggers, content for the website, and videos. This content has to elevate the profile of Haggar, and get people excited about trying and wearing our products.
- Manage social media campaigns and day to day activities– Posting new content, answering comments, sharing material from important influencers, fans, and customers. Actively engage in conversations and answer consumer questions.
- Analytics & Insights– Determine and maintain KPI/Measurement frameworks to guarantee Haggar is achieving relevant metrics as it relates to both paid and earned Social Media efforts (lead generation, acquisition, conversion, posts, comments, shares, likes, etc.).
- Innovation– Work cross-functionally to identify, evaluate and execute “what must come next” in Social Marketing that will ultimately drive incremental sales while enhancing the Haggar consumer experience and the company’s broader online reputation.
- Executive Social Monitoring & Content– Develop & execute content & relationships for the CEO’s social platforms to further enhance the image and reputation of the Haggar brand.
Performance & Success Measures
- Enhance Social Engagement (sharing, comments, re-tweets)
- Increased Traffic to Haggar.com
- Marketing ROI (by Social channel/platform)
- Social Engagement – As part of the broader Marketing plan, this individual will need to bring relevant Social Media and Social Engagement expertise (both organic and paid). This includes an understanding of how to leverage the most popular and relevant Social sites and tools, including Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, LinkedIn, Yelp, YouTube, and others.
- Brand Affinity – In order to make Social work, this leader must have a passion for, and keen understanding of, “Brand.” Brand differentiation and brand story are critical to separating Haggar from this pack, and the Social strategy and plans must reflect the essence of what makes Haggar special.
- Bachelor’s degree required
- 5+ years in progressive social media marketing role
- Proficient in social media platforms, dashboards, publishing tools & content
- Proficient in capturing content using a DSLR
- Skilled in using Microsoft Office, Creative Cloud, Adobe Premiere Pro and Photoshop
- Customer-service oriented
- Passion for building brand awareness
- Strong communication skills: writing, editing, verbal
- Strong creative, organizational and personal skills
- High level of attention to detail
- High energy level
- Ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously
- Adaptable to change
Apply online – https://bit.ly/2FjcKzR