EltaMD, Inc., a division of Colgate-Palmolive, provides innovative sun care and skin care products for all skin types and life styles. Our product development expertise is based on a medical heritage that spans more than 25 years. We apply that experience to the development of advanced products that help promote, protect and maintain healthy skin. Cosmetically elegant EltaMD sunscreens contain zinc oxide and provide broad-spectrum UVA/UVB protection. The EltaMD skin care line offers effective cleansers, moisturizers, and anti-aging formulas. EltaMD® skin care and wound care products are widely used and recommended by dermatologists, plastic surgeons, and other medical professionals. Made in the U.S.A., EltaMD products are available through authorized physicians.
Social Media Specialist
This fast-paced position on the EltaMD Marketing team will focus on reaching and engaging customers and consumers in the EltaMD brand experience across existing and emerging social media channels through strategic, creative and tactical duties. The ideal candidate is accurate, digitally savvy and passionate about growing EltaMD’s social media footprint. Candidate has a keen interest in health, style and beauty. The position is at our headquarters on Carrollton, Texas.
- Collaborate with internal staff and external media agencies to plan and execute evergreen and seasonal social campaigns.
- Develop actionable strategies to support awareness, reach, traffic and revenue.
- Maintain brand standards across all communications and platforms.
- Ensure visibility of campaign plans to various stakeholders.
- Support Manager with budget tracking and invoicing.
- Maintain relationships with agencies to inform and learn from their approach while overseeing progress and performance.
- Act as main point of contact for some vendor relationships.
- Assist with reporting and special projects as needed, including print collateral development and distribution.
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Communications or related field.
- Min. 3 years of experience in social or digital marketing.
- Excellent understanding of social platforms, audiences, paid tactics and digital trends.
- Comfortable navigating strategic, creative and analytical responsibilities.
- Comprehension of both direct and brand marketing principles and strategies.
- Excellent English grammar, spelling and writing skills with an eye for on-trend graphics.
- Familiarity with Google Analytics and Amazon Marketing Services.
- Ability to communicate effectively to all levels of the organization.
- Independent yet team-oriented.
We value our employees’ time and efforts. Our commitment to your success is enhanced by our competitive annual salary, an extensive benefits package including paid time off, medical, dental and vision benefits, 401K plan with company match and future growth opportunities within the company. Plus, we work to maintain the best possible environment for our employees, where people can learn and grow with the company. We strive to provide a collaborative, creative environment where each person feels encouraged to contribute to our processes, decisions, planning, and culture.
To respond to this opportunity, please go to: Social Media Specialist – EltaMD, Carrollton, TX
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.