The Social Media & Content, Prospect Journey Specialist supports the Social Media and Engagement Director in managing the social media channels and executes online content strategies. Critical component of SEO strategy and brand online presence.
Essential Job Duties and Responsibilities
- Develop strategic calendar of content campaigns to distribute across all channels to drive improvements in SEO
- Review prospect campaign analytics report
- Monitor and measure presence of brand across channels
- Plan and execute personal, relevant email communications, lead nurturing and retention strategies, and successfully growing the email marketing channel
Education and/or Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in marketing, communications or related field
- Advanced experience working with social media channels and management platforms or advertising agency related field
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong organizational and time-management skills.
- Ability to set and meet goals.
- Ability to consistently meet deadlines.
- Strong attention to details.
- Ability to maintain flexibility and creativity in a variety of situations.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite products (i.e. Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint) and social media platforms (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn and Reddit).
- Comprehension of federal fair housing laws and any applicable local housing provisions.
- Must maintain professional appearance.
- Ability to be at work on a regular and consistent basis; Overtime may be required for this position.
Physical and Mental Demands
This position will spend long hours sitting and using office equipment and computers. The position may also entail light lifting of supplies and materials occasionally, up to and including 20 pounds in addition to reaching, stooping, standing, and walking. This position requires the ability to talk, hear, compare, compute, compile, copy, analyze, coordinate, synthesize, negotiate and communicate. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential job functions.
Standard office working environment that may be busy and noisy at times.