LDWW is looking for a Social Media Manager to join its team and effectively manage social strategy across all key platforms. This position will be responsible for managing and driving engagement with all post content and social video views for maximum reach, relevance, and effectiveness. This encompasses utilizing both live (Snapchat, Instagram Stories, Facebook Live) and edited/pre-recorded content (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram). In addition to defining best practices and maintaining a weekly calendar, this person should also be looking at client-specific activations, partnerships, and content plans to drive buzz and viewership for content and posting priorities.
- Plan and maintain social publishing calendar, balancing brand, show, and campaign content across all channels
- Build out and present plans to present with the digital team to clients
- Drive growth against weekly and monthly targets to keep building our audience and cross-platform video views
- Ideate content plans to build out new avenues for audience growth for individual clients
- Developing story ideas for Facebook Live, Instagram Stories, Snapchat, and Periscope
- Report monthly on performance for social content
- Must be fluent in all social platforms, including but not limited to engagement best practices, formats, post optimizations, specs and paid promotion opportunities
- At least 3-4 years of experience managing and strategizing social accounts for company/brand
- Experience working with creative teams, especially video editors and designers
- Strong written skills, especially for strategy documents
- Knowledge of social media trends and a finger on the pulse of the leaders in the digital media landscape
- Comfortable with working independently or in a collaborative, team environment
- Detail-oriented, especially under deadline pressure
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Highly organized and communicative
- Experience in sports marketing is preferred but not required.
LDWW is a pioneering agency fusing strategic creative expertise providing a multitude of branding, marketing, design, digital/social, and communication skill sets to handle the challenges of digital era business engagement for its clients. The firm does what it takes, and what matters to clients – providing diversified business engagement services locally, regionally, nationally and globally.
email resumes to email@example.com