Jackson Spalding Dallas is seeking an enthusiastic and data-driven paid social media specialist to work with our client teams on social content creation, paid social distribution, and social analytics and optimization, all in context with clients’ larger content marketing strategies.
You will manage social media channels for clients; build monthly and annual content, creative and campaign calendars; manage proactive social campaigns; build relationships with industry influencers; and attract, delight and convert our audience into brand advocates and customers for our clients.
ABOUT JACKSON SPALDING
Jackson Spalding is one of the largest independent, integrated communications and marketing agencies in the Southeast. The company has three offices (Atlanta, Dallas, TX and Athens, GA), more than 140 team members and a client roster that includes The Coca-Cola Company, Delta Air Lines, Chick-fil-A, Mattress Firm, Orkin, Toyota, Interstate Batteries, and many others. We seek and hire friendly go-getters who possess the five Cs: character, class, confidence, chemistry and competency. We also look for people who are self-starters with a passion for PR, Advertising and Marketing who are committed to continuous learning to grow their professional experience.
• 3-5 years of agency or in-house social media experience
• Social media content creation and platform management experience
• Paid social media distribution experience
• Ability to pull and analyze social media metrics to optimize strategy and prove ROI
• Intimate knowledge of Facebook Insights and Ads Manager platforms
• Twitter Ads and Analytics experience is preferred
• Google Analytics experience is a bonus
• Copywriting skills
• Resourcefulness and attention to detail
• Creativity and humor
• Experience managing at least one team member is preferred
• Earned a B.A. degree in communications or related field, with a 3.0 minimum GPA
• Participating on a national account team
• Managing content creation across a team of contributors
• Handling all aspects of paid distribution on social channels
• Participation in brainstorming and planning sessions
• Active involvement in day-to-day client work and project support
Please visit our career page to apply. Jackson Spalding is an equal opportunity employer.