The Sr. Digital Marketer oversees and executes the digital marketing strategy for Collin Street Bakery. The person in this position should be a motivated professional, a high achiever, committed to self-improvement and driven to make a difference in their sphere of influence.
Responsibilities of the Sr. Digital Marketer:
- Devise and execute strategies to drive online traffic to the company website.
- Track conversion rates and make improvements to the website.
- Develop, manage and execute digital marketing campaigns.
- Use a range of techniques including paid search, organic SEO and PPC.
- Manage 3rd party agencies who support email marketing, SEO, retargeting, web development, and affiliate marketing efforts.
- Oversee the company’s social media strategy.
- Manage online brand and product campaigns to raise brand awareness.
- Improve the usability, design, content and conversion of the company website.
- Responsible for planning and budgetary control of all digital marketing.
Requirements of the Role:
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing
- Experience managing ad campaigns in Facebook, Instagram and other social media platforms.
- Experience managing large email marketing programs.
- General knowledge of SEO, PPC, and affiliate marketing.
- Strong understanding of current online marketing concepts, strategy and best practices.
- Previous experience in a similar digital marketing role.
- Experience with e-commerce marketplaces (Amazon, Ebay, Jet) preferred.
About Collin Street Bakery
The family-owned-and-operated bakery, located just 50 miles south of Dallas, Texas, has been baking the world-famous DeLuxe® Fruitcake since 1896. Cakes are baked to order and shipped from Texas to all 50 states and 196 foreign countries. A recipient of the U.S. Department of Commerce “E” Award for excellence in exporting, CSB can boast that its cakes have been purchased by celebrities, dignitaries, and royalty the world over.
Health care insurance w/ Rx Drug Coverage (most of the Premium covered by CSB); Optional vision/dental insurance; 401(k) with partial company match; Paid vacation
Can work from home 1-2 days a week if necessary.
APPLICANTS MAY CONTACT: ShookRecruiting@gmail.com