Association of Marketing and Communication Professionals in the Dallas Design District is seeking someone to coordinate digital marketing and social media activities for several industry related creative competitions. The position will manage all daily Facebook, Twitter, Google+, YouTube and Instagram content and interaction, as well as advertising on those platforms.
We are looking for a self-starter who can build our currently outsourced digital and social programs into a cohesive in-house operation. About a quarter of the position will be to support the administration of online creative competitions by assisting with the processing of entries and awards.
Basic knowledge of WordPress and Photoshop is a plus as this position will work with developers and graphic designers to synchronize websites, social platforms and data.
AMCP is a small, flexible business with no travel, no nights and no weekends.
The digital marketing and social media coordinator job offers an opportunity to grow into other roles within the organization. This position reports to the executive director of the organization.
We are looking for someone to:
• Design and develop digital and social media campaigns
• Implement digital advertising, organic and paid search
• Analyze and report engagement metrics
• Develop content marketing that will include some limited blog writing and video editing
You will be suited for this position if you have:
• A four-year degree from an accredited college or university with emphasis on digital communications, marketing, public relations, or related field
• 3+ years of digital and social media experience
• Ability to work with Excel and Photoshop.
Please send your resume to email@example.com. Attach a current resume and a cover letter which includes your salary requirement.