The Social Media and Service Recovery Specialist is responsible for day-to-day reputation recovery for online rating sites and social media channels across all social platforms that Tenet and its affiliates engage on. The Specialist will work directly with the Manager, Social Media, and Service Recovery to execute the online reputation recovery and social media plan for Tenet’s hospital handles including free-standing EDs and select ambulatory centers.
Social Media; Service Recovery Specialist – Tenet Healthcare
This role reports to the Manager, Social Media, and Service Recovery and supports the patient experience by responding in real time to consumer complaints posted online. This role will help eliminate the burden of monitoring and responding to online reviews from the company’s hospitals.
The Specialist will be responsible for quickly responding to review comments including responding to reviews, escalating as appropriate and working with hospital teams to resolve issues, creating and organizing content, reviewing content provided by Tenet affiliates to ensure accuracy and ensuring content is posted to the appropriate social media channel in a timely manner in accordance with policy.
Essential Duties And Responsibilities
- Proficiency in social media including (but not limited to) Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Yelp, Google
- Ability to monitor and respond to social media users
- Ability to properly escalate negative reviews and focus on service recovery
- Ability to write and create posts that engage users and promote hospital services
- Stays up to date with the latest social media functions
- Serves as a resource and trouble shooter for independent review sites
- Focuses heavily on attention to detail and proofreads materials for accuracy
- Gather facts and research for presentations on ROI and other results
- Analyze and understand successes and failures of strategy
- Performing other related duties as required
More info and to apply click here.