The purpose of the job is to support the office and operations in a clerical and administrative role. The nature of this job requires an individual who is dependable, detail-oriented and has an excellent memory. This individual will work closely with internal operations personnel to ensure administrative duties are handled timely and accurately.
Business Administrative & Accounting Assistant
• Ability to work under pressure
• Must have detailed knowledge of accounting principles
• Ability and desire to work in a team environment
• Ability to work effectively in a team
• Excellent attention to detail.
• Must have excellent communication skills
• This position requires attention to detail and good follow-up skills
• Answer telephone inquiries from customers for pricing information.
• Make payments on my behalf.
• Issue invoices to and collect from customers
• Payroll accounting
• Account receivable and payable.
• Contact vendors to inquire costs and availability of products.
• Record and pay account payable if needed.
– Must be self-motivated and able to work in a solo environment some of the time
– Ability and desire to work in a team environment
– Good Communications skills
– Good Listener
We’re in the business of connecting professionals with employment/career opportunities in fields such as accounting and finance, technology, engineering, office administration, marketing, sales and just about any other position from the front desk to the corner office. Whether your need is for temporary or contract employment or for full-time employment, our goal is to help you make the right connection.
Please email Billard Eric at bill.joules (at) hotmail.com