Advantix Digital was founded in 2001 as one of the nation’s first digital marketing agencies. We are a 4x Google All-Star, putting us in the top .5% of agencies in the US. All of our analysts are Google, Facebook, Bing and HIPAA certified. Featured as one of Inc.’s 5000 fastest growing companies, we offer digital branding, creative, SEO, paid and programmatic services. We are looking for an immediate hire for a Social Media Analyst to join our outstanding team.
Social Media Analyst - Advantix
The social media analyst is responsible for creating, maintaining and optimizing the social media presence of both Advantix and its clients. The analyst will be required to post and engage with fans on the following networks: Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Linkedin, YouTube and Pinterest (networks dependent on client scope of work).
Each client will have a quota of posts per month that must be met and analyst will be responsible for reaching quotas and reporting on success using our analytics platform. For some accounts analyst will be required to perform light work on nights/weekends as some clients hold events or receive engagement at those times and need our strategic guidance.
Analyst will be responsible for staying up to date on the latest news, feature releases and techniques and will be required to update sales team on opportunities for up sells and client enhancements.
• Research potential post topics including client content and 3rd party content
• Schedule posts for delivery
• Engage with fans and notify clients of issues
• Moderate content posted to client pages
• Report KPIs on a monthly basis to clients
• Manage all social media for Advantix
• Hold periodic meetings with clients to discuss performance and potential improvements
• Work with sales team to develop proposals and provide guidance on pricing
• Read and interact with social media news/discussion sites
For more information please visit advantixdigital.com for more information or to apply please send resume to email@example.com