The healthcare industry is experiencing a variety of changes related to advancements in technology and social media. Our March presentation will share the story of how a Dallas-based hospital worked to realign themselves to become digitally focused, leveraging social media. The discussion will examine:
- trends in healthcare social media,
- the impact of mobile,
- how Children’s uses online listening to improve reputation and process improvement, and
- pitfalls to avoid regarding social media in the healthcare world.
The Rise of Social Healthcare at Children’s Health
Thursday, March 23 · Angelika Theatre
After this meeting, the attendee will be able to:
- Better understand how healthcare can win at social media
- How to use online reputation to make informed decisions
- Implement social media with your firm, and how to get it done!
Dawn Kahle, Director of Communications, Children’s Health
Lauren McKinnon, Manager of Corporate Communications, Children’s Health
6:00PM Check-In, networking and refreshments
8:30PM Post-event networking at The People’s Last Stand