Our ideal Senior Brand Manager candidate is a creative problem solver and the ultimate team player. Well spoken, well-written as well as detail orientated and dependable, the Senior Brand Manager understands the art of fostering relationships, the necessity of creative strategy and would rather uplift than outshine their team.
Senior Brand Manager – The Infinite Agency
Qualifications and Experience Needed
- A Bachelor’s degree is required; Business or Marketing degree is preferred
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in Marketing, Business Development, Branding and Advertising
- Must have client management experience
- Must have experience leading and managing an advertising team and/or department
- Must have experience with six-figure or multimillion-dollar budgeting—with proven success
- Can handle and improve upon any constructive critiques given by the client or a team member
- Strong competency with Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Pages, Keynote, and Access.
- Strong analytical skills
- Ability to influence key stakeholders
- Must be organized, forward-looking, detail oriented, and proactive
- Must be the ultimate team player, adaptable to fast growing, changing environment; this role will work closely with multiple departments and executive-level clients.
- A creative skill set including copywriting, art direction or production design is a plus
About the Position
Duties and Responsibilities
- Champion brand’s identity, its mission statement and purpose throughout all phases of client-facing campaigns
- Ensure flawless development and execution of brand marketing tactics with a focus in digital and experiential marketing
- Responsible for all creative, mechanical and proof approvals
- Responsible for handling and optimizing six-figure budgets
- Cultivate and foster relationships with clients
- Empower and lead cross-functional teams within and outside the agency to deliver business objectives both on time and on-brand
- Proactively and effectively communicate internal and external business recommendations, priorities, risks and tradeoffs to ensure quality control, brand reputation and best business practices
- Perform tasks as a leader—coaching, teaching and encouraging the Brand Management team
- Act as a liaison and company leader; positively representing the agency, embodying our company culture values
About the Infinite Agency
The Infinite Agency is a collective of sharp-witted, creative champions who defiantly believe that decaf is the devil. Based in Irving, Texas, we are currently servicing an array of clients, from Fortune 500 companies to not-for-profits. We take brands through the lens of three separate but specific points of view: creative, interactive and motive-based marketing.