Digital Marketing Analyst
• Experience with one or more analytics platforms like Google Analytics, or Webtrends
• Understanding of digital conventions and terms – how websites and display and content platforms function and come together
• Agency, analytics, or advertising experience a plus – this could be a career change for someone in Digital Marketing
• Genuine curiosity about the world and digital data
• Candidate must have a college degree and have a strong interest in digital marketing.
• Website design and online marketing experience is a Plus.
• Experience with WordPress, Hubspot, Google Analytics and Google Adwords a strong plus, as well as Inbound Marketing, SEO, SEM, PPC, and copywriting skills.
• Proficiency in the Microsoft Application Suite (Excel, Word, Outlook)
• Candidate must possess excellent verbal, written and communicative skills
• Candidate must possess curiosity and the ability to grasp complex issues.
Candidate can contact Raj at (214) 736 - 3599 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.