Music Audience Exchange (MAX) is a technology company that helps consumer brands and music artists form mutually beneficial partnerships at scale. Our platform uses proprietary data to make authentic connections, tell stories, and create experiences that drive measurable results. MAX runs integrated marketing programs for some of the world’s largest brands, including Bud Light, Budweiser, Dr Pepper, Ford, Jack Daniel’s, McDonald’s, & more.
- Campaign Management: The Campaign Manager position is a critical role that will help to ensure that we are flawlessly executing campaigns and delivering the highest return on our media investments. An analytic mindset, quest for constant optimization, high attention to detail and an appetite for innovations are critical skills for success in this role. This role will support various forms of media, ranging from radio, streaming services, social media, programmatic display, video, etc.
- Analytics and Reporting: Analyze data trends of media performance and constantly optimize and improve. Analyze campaign results by platform, third party research, and digital metrics to assess performance and recommend future improvements. Prepare and deliver client reporting and analysis to key internal teams.
The skills required to be considered for the position include:
- Bachelor’s Degree with at least 3+ years’ experience with campaign management, marketing operations, digital marketing, or agency experience
- Experience provisioning and optimizing social media campaigns (Facebook, Twitter, etc.)
- Adept at ad servers such as DoubleClick Campaign Manager and web analytics tools such as Google Analytics
- Adept with Microsoft Office (Excel in particular)
- Must have great attention to detail
- Must have strong analytical and critical thinking skills
- Effective communication skills, both written and oral
- Ability to work independently, multi-task, and manage time effectively
- Advertising agency experience preferred
To apply, please send a cover letter and resume to email@example.com.