Republic Health Resources, based in Las Colinas Texas, is a nation leader providing travel nurses and executive leadership for hospital clients nationwide. Our culture is electric, full of positive energy and always forward thinking.
Director of Social Media and Digital Content
The Director of Social Media and Digital Content must be a talented and digital leader will with solid experience across social platforms, analytics, and content types. This role will be responsible for engagement and growth; as well as communicating the Republic Health Resources brand and promoting social media engagement (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Snapchat, Tumblr, and YouTube etc.), planning and analysis. Additionally, they will be responsible for bi-weekly blog posting related to our industry and the latest trends in travel nursing.
- Utilize all levers on social including content marketing, optimization, paid media and partnerships
- Evaluate execution during and after campaign launches and improve engagement
- Expertise with various platforms including Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Snapchat and YouTube
- Develop and implement creative content, engagement and measurement strategies
- Engage independent contractors to contribute to blog postings.
- Facilitate communication of social growth and lead production.
- Review copy and visual assets to ensure the brand is always well represented
- Experience with paid media campaigns on social platforms preferred
- Collaborate with senior leaders to improve and utilize video assets across social medias
- Engage, track and report on monetized results from each of the areas of responsibility.
- 5 years of experience in digital marketing or media, minimum of 3 years directly managing social media strategy
- Proven experience working on successful, creative and innovative social media campaigns
- Proven experience in consistent, effective brand communication
- Demonstrated understanding of tailoring content to social platforms
- Experience with use of analytics and data to support growth
- Experience managing multiple priorities and working across teams
- Strong sense of internet culture and trends in content and storytelling
- Clear and precise communication skills
- Ability to be creative and engaging in written communication, especially within the restrictions of social media platforms, while strictly adhering to project guidelines for tone and voice.
- Critical thinker, with the ability to distil actionable insights from large quantities of data
- Ability and desire to stay on the cutting edge of industry best practices, including the frequent review of relevant blogs, websites, social media thought leader social media streams, etc.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite.
- Proficiency with text editing and basic data manipulation.
- Ability to work well with cross-functional teams.
- Comfortable working with all levels of an organization.
To be considered, please include your resume, writing examples and social media projects to Scott at smartindale (at) republichr.com.