What does it mean to be a BrinkerHead? Passionate, Caring, Social, Dependable, Accountable… Being a BrinkerHead means you have an opportunity to create an unbelievable3, unique experience! Through our cultural beliefs, Brinker empowers its team members to positively impact our 4 Key Results: Engaging Team Members, Bringing Back Guests, Growing Sales and Increasing Profits.
Social Media and Digital Content Intern
Chili’s Grill and Bar is looking for a Social Media and Digital Content Intern to coordinate the content development and deployment process for the Chili’s Communications team. This individual will support multiple platforms and channels such as social media, web, advertising, print materials and job boards. Your contribution will ensure that our organization increases employer brand awareness, showcasing that Chili’s is a best place to work. The right candidate will have excellent communication skills and the ability to work with cross functional teams, having passion for social media and connecting in the social space.
- Maintain and develop content calendars across multiple platforms such as website, social media, advertising, print materials and job boards.
- Moderate and encourage social conversation, responding to audiences and escalate issues in real time to the appropriate individuals and/or teams.
- Assist team in conceptualizing and managing innovative social media campaigns that are both native to social and also drive Talent Marketing efforts.
- Keep others informed on progress and adhering to timelines of projects.
- Manage projects and/or tasks and deliverables as a portion of a larger project.
- Support Talent Community Manager with the growth and engagement of internal talent as brand ambassadors.
- Identify trending topics that align with our messaging goals.
- Manage various email mailboxes for initiatives and route content appropriately.
- Provide relevant/creative content daily while encouraging/moderating conversation, responding to audiences and escalate issues in real time.
The successful candidate will be able to demonstrate and bring to life the Brinker cultural beliefs to drive our 4 key results:
- Feedback’s Priceless – I see more through other’s feedback.
- Own it – I own, drive, and achieve desired results.
- Win Together – I work across boundaries to achieve results.
- Trust Matters – I act in a manner that cultivates trust in others.
- Thinking Forward – I think and act in a manner that achieves balanced results.
What You Bring to the Team
- Effective communication skills.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills.
- Passion for marketing, strategy and written communication.
- Experience with social media and web- Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, YouTube, blogs, Instagram etc.
- Team-oriented, ability to build relationships effectively.
- Ability to work quickly and adjust priorities as the needs of the business change.
- Must currently be enrolled or graduating from a U.S. accredited university in pursuit of a bachelor’s degree
- Works cross functionally to achieve desired results.
- Must be able to work in Dallas during internship period (6 months).
- Competitive salary.
- Every team member working at the Restaurant Support Center is eligible for annual bonus potential.
- Generous dining discounts at Brinker owned brands.
- A choice of healthcare plans, 401 (k) Savings Plan with company match and generous holidays.
- Onsite gym plus opportunities to increase to increase your wellbeing with onsite Yoga and boot camp programs.
- Work/Life/Fun balance in a casual and collaborative work environment.
- Team members enjoy company-wide events and celebrations.
- Regular volunteer opportunities with our community give back programs.