The Junior Digital Content Creator produces innovative, engaging, shareable, and optimized content for social media, web, blogs, apps, and other digital marketing projects. This creative contributor understands how content impacts SEO and SEM strategies and has experience collaborating with a team in a corporate marketing environment.
Junior Digital Content Creator – United American Insurance Company
This individual is capable of creating content autonomously and is resourceful in repurposing existing content from other resources. The Jr Digital Content Creator is an excellent wordsmith but can also show a visual story through graphic design and video. Other qualifications include the ability to:
- Understand voice of different brands and crafts content that achieves digital marketing objectives.
- Conceptualize content, design, and video and turns them into usable marketing campaigns.
- Innovate blog posts and identifies linking opportunities from other articles, blogs, and social media.
- Proofread copy to ensure accuracy and quality; adhere to and enforces Style Guide to all content; makes edits as needed and confirms all content is consistent in grammar, punctuation, formatting, and spelling
- Strong copywriting, proofreading, research, and editing skills.
- Must be able to captivate a variety of audiences, including consumers and sales representatives.
- Must be flexible and able to switch focus to different projects when business demands change.
- Excellent time management and organizational skills with ability to prioritize multiple assignments autonomously.
- Strong follow up and attention to detail.
- Ability to communicate with various levels within the organization.
- Must be able to test new ideas and tweak content per content analytics until results are achieved.
- B.A. in English, Communications, Social Media, Digital Marketing, or Public Relations from a four-year college or university.
- Must have 1 to 2 years professional writing experience; please provide writing samples - both digital and print.
- Preferred working knowledge of content management systems, video editing, and graphic design software.
- Must have working knowledge of Microsoft Office, MAC, and PC.
Job Location: McKinney, Texas, United States