We are looking for someone that has experience working with multiple brands in the social media marketing space. Must be well organized, have strong communication skills, and be a client-facing rock-star that bleeds social media marketing.
We are growing and need someone that can hit the ground running!
Candidate will oversee client campaigns, which include but are not limited to: research, campaign & content creation, execution, monitoring and reporting. Knowledge of some SEO best practices is also helpful but not a requirement (we can teach) as it is correlated to items we do in the social marketing and SEO space.
- Work with clients to create a social media strategy that collaborates with marketing, PR and advertising campaigns, research top influencers, competitors, and trends in clients’ industries.
- Create timely and engaging content optimized for platform(s) used and intended audience.
- Be happy, smile, and bring a positive attitude to the office (bringing breakfast to the office is always a bonus too)
- Analyze and report social media actions on a monthly basis for successes and new opportunities.
- Give direction in the creation of engaging and professional visuals that reflect client and their brand
- Stay current with social media trends and tools – includes attending networking and educational events, reading blogs, and listening to podcasts.
- Continue to refine and define our social marketing process.
- Work with teams to create a solid branding message that are reflected across Social Media
- Delivered’s materials, social media content and shared by employees
- Consistent innovation by bringing new, fresh ideas to the table
- 3+ years of social media marketing experience (prefer to have account management experience).
- Experience in all social platforms
- Knowledge of social media and analytics software (Hootsuite, Raven Tools, Google Analytics, Facebook Insights, etc.).
- Working knowledge of social media paid advertising campaigns including Facebook, Linkedin, Pinterest and Twitter.
- Ability to blog about social media on the SMD website based on research, experience, and relevant social media news.
- Strong understanding of user-generated content management, content marketing and reputation management.
- Strong, professional written and verbal communication skills.
- Strategic content creation and excellent writing skills.
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment.
- Exceptional time management skills including the ability to handle multiple clients with changing priorities.
Annual compensation will range from $32,000-$44,000 base + bonus