Are you trying to create a large blog network but are having trouble getting your sites posted?
Are you hunting for a safe and effective way to diversify your PBN hosting?
You may not know which hosting provider is the best for you.
If you are serious about creating a large blog network, you can’t skimp on Easy Blog Networks. The entire process is effortless with their service.
Overview of Easy Blog Networks
The Easy Blog Network is one of the most effective methods to safely and effectively diversify hostings for your large private Blog Network. With Easy Blog Networks, you do not need to create a private blog network using traditional methods. Instead, the process is handled by Easy Blog Networks.
To create a private blog network (PBN), you must find an expired or expiring domain name with high traffic, authority, and page rank, and then register it. You may then set up web hosting with a specific company, add the content, and link back to money sites before link building PBN. Building a blogging network without leaving any footprints is also a good idea.
In addition to daily backups, they have automated monthly backups for free.
What is a PBN Hosting Network?
A private blog network (PBN) is a collection of domains you own. It’s possible to use free blogs such as Tumblr, WordPress.com, or Weebly, but domain names usually include .com, .net, .org, and countries like .co.uk or .co. NZ. A PBN consists of expired domains. Domain names once held by someone else are now publicly available. The website was equipped with nice content. We may have hired a tremendous amount of labour to build backlinks and establish many high-traffic links from other sites that have attracted customers and sales.
After you buy a domain name, it will be added to the site content and hosted. You will add links to your Money websites and transfer authority to your sites, which will help position your keywords in Google.
How easy is it to use Easy Blog Networks?
You must acquire a high-quality domain in order to work with EBN. This is a complete topic in itself, but you want to find a high-metrics domain in a trust flow, a domain authority, and a page authority that has recently expired or is about to be open. You can find several resources to find these areas. You can find my guide to finding these domains here. If you’ve found a suitable domain name, you may register it with Namecheap, Godaddy, or Name. You must enter your own email address in all your domains if you want to leave minimal footprints (no trace of a private network of blogs). It is also a good idea to use registars that don’t enter your own email address in all your domains.
Features You can find in Easy Blog Networks
Blog Health has been included in the new Easy Blog Networks features. You can find it on the dashboard, but here on this page, it is available. It helps you understand how much work you need to do on your blog and when the last article was posted. It also provides answers to questions such as: How many pages and posts does the blog have, is it enough, and is there any unindexed page? The blog health checks these things out.
How You Can Set Up A New Blog With EBN?
The last thing to do is customise the WordPress installation. If you are building a private network of blogs, make sure you change those options for each blog. In short, the same standard add-ons and themes should not be installed for each PBN.r the domain without Http:// or www. You can then choose a custom blog network or use the default network. I use all standard network blogs.
Second, add the title of your blog as it should appear in WordPress.
The next step is to customize the installation of WordPress. Now, if you’re building a private network of blogs, make sure you change those options for each blog. It makes no sense to install the same standard add-ons and themes for each PBN.
In order to create a blog post style, you must purchase the Content Module ($ 10 / month). Every few days, a new blog post is generated and displayed in WordPress as a new publication. You can publish your blog posts manually or automatically. Privacy.
Then you can select some random add-ons that you want to install. My favorites are Contact Form 7, Yoast SEO, Auto ToS and SEO Friendly Images.
The last step is required only if you purchased the Content Module ($ 10 / month), which allows you to choose the content style that will automatically be generated for the blog in question. Every few days, the content is automatically generated and displayed in WordPress as a new publication. You can publish your blog posts automatically or manually.
Easy Blog Networks Pricing
Pricing starts at: $29/mo (10 IPs)
Price for 50 IPs: $99/mo
To get started, sign up for a plan with Basic plan, which includes 10 blogs for $35 per month. This is very competitively priced given how much it costs to run blogs with other shared web hosting providers.
During the free trial period all plans provide a $7 allowance for seven days.
Easy Blog Networks Hosting
Easy Blog Networks is the only provider that accurately specifies who maintains the blog network in real time. It is also the only provider that transparently reveals who stays. In more than 100 English-speaking data centres, they have up to 500 unique IP addresses in more than 100 data centres.
You can view the list of data centers and IP addresses here.
In addition, you can also use their “Honeypot” service to verify their service. In other words, you can check whether the IP address is real or fake. Unlike other providers, they do not use free cloud hosting services to host PBNs. They use real dedicated servers that are fully owned and managed by them.
In the event of a data centre failure or a server failure, they will switch to another data centre or server immediately without any downtime. This is known as “Failover”, which means that if one server fails then another one will replace it seamlessly with no downtime or loss of service.
Easy Blog Networks Customer Support
Easy Blog Networks offers a free trial for all plans so you can test out their service before making a decision to buy anything from them. Their customer support is available via email only and response times are very fast. I have never had to wait more than 12 hours for an answer from them, which is great considering how busy they are with lots of customers!
Easy Blog Networks Security
Easy Blog Networks ensures that all their servers are protected from DDoS attacks and other security threats by using a combination of technologies such as firewalls, intrusion prevention systems, and anti-virus software. In addition to this, they use Cloudflare for content delivery network (CDN) protection.
Easy Blog Networks Transparency
Easy Blog Network provides a real-time data centre map on their website. You can see where all the servers are located and how many IP addresses each server has. You can also see how many servers are online and how many are offline at any given time.
This is a unique feature that is not offered by any other provider.
Easy Blog Networks Blog Safety
A number of third-party studies have concluded that the Easy Blog Network’s de-indexing rate is lower than that of other competing solutions.. Despite the fact that EBN platform doesn’t support standard HTML websites, your blog is certainly safe because the network assigns random IP addresses and usernames to it.
Easy Blog Networks Pros & Cons
1. High-quality servers and IPs.
2. Low de-indexing rate.
3. Fast customer support.
1. No free trial for the higher plans (you have to pay first).
Easy Blog Networks Alternatives
There are plenty of other companies that provide similar services to Easy Blog Networks. I have listed the best alternatives below:
1. Host1Plus is a Dutch hosting company that offers VPS hosting, dedicated servers and shared hosting solutions for both individuals and businesses. They also offer web development services for websites like Magento, WordPress and Joomla.
2. Hostinger is a web-hosting provider based in Latvia that was founded in 2004 and has grown to become one of the biggest players in the industry today with over 3 million+ customers worldwide. The company offers shared hosting, VPS hosting, dedicated servers, domain registration services and domain privacy protection at affordable prices.
3. SiteGround is an award-winning web host based in Bulgaria with data centres located throughout Europe (France, Netherlands), USA (Virginia), Asia (Singapore) and Australia.. They offer shared hosting, WordPress hosting, cloud hosting and dedicated servers at very competitive prices with great customer support to match it!
4. InMotion provides managed cloud servers with VPS (virtual private servers) available through their network of data centres located all over the world including Canada, UK & USA.. Their customer support is top notch as they have won multiple awards including “Best Web Hosting Company 2015” by PCMag!
5. DreamHost is an American web-hosting provider that was founded in 1997 by a group of students from UCLA.. They offer shared hosting, WordPress hosting, cloud hosting, VPS hosting and dedicated servers to cater for all your needs. They offer great customer support with a ticket system and live chat support as well as a 30-day money back guarantee!
6. A2 Hosting is an American web-hosting provider that was founded in 2001 by two former Microsoft employees.. They currently host over 2 million domains worldwide with their network of data centres located in the USA and Europe (Amsterdam). They also offer dedicated servers, reseller hosting, VPS hosting and cloud hosting to cater for everyone’s needs at very competitive prices..
7. Hostgator is a popular web-host that was founded in 2002 by Brent Oxley.. The company has grown to become one of the biggest players in the industry today with over 7 million+ customers worldwide. It offers shared hosting, WordPress hosting, cloud hosting and dedicated servers at very competitive prices with great customer support to match it!
8. Site5 is an American web-hosting provider that was founded by Matt Heaton in 1999.. They offer shared hosting, WordPress hosting, reseller hosting and VPS (virtual private server) solutions for both individuals and businesses at very competitive prices. They also offer domain privacy protection services to ensure your website is protected from spammy backlinks!
9. Interserver is a US-based web-hosting provider that was founded by two young entrepreneurs from California named Justin Parisi & Chris Carrington.. They offer shared hosting, VPS (virtual private server), cloud hosting and dedicated servers with a 30-day money back guarantee!
10. Hostwinds is an American web-hosting provider that was founded by two brothers from Florida named Brian & Jason Brehm.. They offer shared hosting, reseller hosting, VPS hosting and dedicated servers at very competitive prices with great customer support to match it!
11. SiteGround is a web-hosting provider based in Bulgaria. They were founded in 2004 by a group of experienced professionals who wanted to provide the best possible web-hosting solutions to customers around the world.. They offer shared hosting, WordPress hosting, cloud hosting and dedicated servers at very competitive prices with great customer support to match it!
12. BlueHost is a popular web-host that was founded in 2003 by Matt Heaton.. The company has grown to become one of the biggest players in the industry today with over 7 million+ customers worldwide. It offers shared hosting, WordPress hosting and cloud servers at very competitive prices with great customer support to match it!
13. GoDaddy is one of the largest domain registrars worldwide and also one of the largest web-hosting providers as well.. They have over 14 million customers worldwide and serve more than 1 million websites.. Their network of data centres are located all over the world including USA & Europe (Amsterdam).